Additional Fees

I have been trying to call Honda Financial customer service for few days and every time recording says the wait time is 45 mins, 1 hr, and so forth.. It is so inconvenient and stressful to resolve anything through them.

They have hidden turn in fee that was not disclosed at the time of leasing process. Third party inspection was not also disclosed at that time.

These all clauses must be at front and clearly must be stated at the time of leasing process. Honda do not explain in good ways to their customers and later on they give hard time if you do not continue lease or purchase further.

Review about: Honda Financial Services Auto Leasing.

Preferred solution: Better customer service and more effective call center .

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

#1381940

I agree HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Very inconvenient hours of mon-fri 9-5 Central time.

Trying to end my lease and get the run around- call HFS and call SGS inspections; they each tell us to call the other. And it has to be done before 5 pm apparently. Kinda hard when I’m working.

The accord is an awesome vehicle but customer service not so much. No wonder we’re going to Subaru for our next vehicle!

Any of those items would have been covered in the contract YOU signed. What you're declaring to the world is YOU didn't even bother to read what you were signing!

to Anonymous #1427698

Not always! I have personally seen dealers leave blank spots on their contracts or type “NA” in spaces where dollar amounts should be.