2.6K views

THIS POST IS FOR ALL THE CONSUMERS THAT WANT TO CRY I MEAN COMPLAIN CAUSE THEY CAN'T READ THEIR BILL OR A CONTRACT AND UNDERSTAND WHAT A FINANCIAL OBLIGATION IS.A DUE DATE IS A DUE DATE.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT MEANS YOU HAVE YOUR PAYMENT PAID TO THE COMPANY BY THAT DATE OR YOU CALL THEM TO WORK OUT ARRANGEMENTS. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "GRACE PERIOD" YOUR CONTRACT DOESN'T SAY YOU CAN WRITE YOUR OWN TERMS OR THAT YOU CAN PAY WHEN YOU WANT OR INVENT A MADE UP "GRACE PERIOD". I REALLY DON'T THINK HALF OF YOU REALLY WANT TO EVEN EXPLAIN WHAT IS CAUSING YOU TO BE BEHIND. THE "ECONOMY", "HARD TIMES", "DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY".

THOSE ARE NOT REASONS WHY YOU ARE LATE SO STOP WRITING ON THE BOARD THAT IS WHY YOU ARE LATE AND NO ONE WILL LISTEN. "I CAN'T AFFORD THE CAR", "I AM A CONSISTENTLY BAD PAYER", "I DON'T WANT TO GET A TEMP JOB WORKING AT MICKY D'S WHEN I CAN JUST WAIT FOR UNEMPLOYMENT", TRY THOSE. THEY EXPLAIN YOUR ROLE IN THE MISSED PAYMENTS. I HAVE HAD AN EXTENSION AND I REALIZED THAT: HELLO, YOU CAN'T JUST DRIVE FOR FREE.

WOW, HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE TO THINK THAT WOULD BE THE CASE. "OH THANKS, I GET TO MISS 4 MONTHS OF PAYMENTS AND YOU WOULD NOT CHARGE ME INTEREST WHILE I AM A BAD PAYER AND I CONTINUE TO DEPRECIATE THE VALUE OF THE VEHICLE THAT THE COMPANY HAS SECURITY IN". YEAH, GREAT IDEA. WRONG!

NOTHING IS FREE. I THINK EVERY KINDERGARDENER KNOWS THAT. I ALSO DON'T SEE A CAR AS AN INVESTMENT. FYI IF YOU BUY A CAR IT LOSSES VALUE AFTER YOU SIGN THE CONTRACT.

IF YOU SEE THAT AS AN INVESTMENT YOU SHOULD STAY OUT OF THE STOCK MARKET. THE COMPANY HAS IT AS A SECURITY FOR THE INVESTMENT ON YOUR LOAN BECAUSE THEY WILL MAKE MONEY OFF OF OUR LOANS, NOT ON THE CAR. I DON'T KNOW ANY COMPANY THAT WOULD INVEST IN A HONDA ACCORD AND KEEP IT CAUSE IT WILL BE WORTH A LOT OF MONEY SOME DAY. IT'S NOT A FERRARI.

K.BE A RESPONSIBLE CONSUMER AND YOU WONT HAVE SO MUCH TO CRY, I MEAN COMPLAIN ABOUT.

Review about: Honda Financial Services Loan.

Had an Experience with Honda Financial Services?

Comments

Vermont, United States #926898

YOU ARE AN ***!

Is my opinion more significant because it was in all caps?

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #806292

Easy...your a little worked up....I have worked my whole life and have never been late on a payment and have excellent credit but their is such a thing as a 10 day grace period except for credit cards and car insurance..I recently went through a divorce and times have been tough but it's good to know that us responsible people can also hit hard times and maybe pay a few days late when we have no choice..some things and circumstances are out of ones control..even with my excellent credit history....you never can expect that you are immune to losing everything at any minute...it can happen to any of us at any time..you could get sick..lose your job..or lose a loved one..don't judge other people you don't know what their trials have been.

Hey baef19, douche bag, I paid off my car, and those AHFC *** won't give me my *** title. Who's in the wrong there? *** hat.

tom your comment is almost laughable if it was not so sad..

1.You know, these people who write this *** - got screwed by a large company!

yeah right if you don't pay you lose your car its in the contract learn to read. one payment missed is default on your contract terms... not that hard to understand.

2.They have illegally repoed cars and continue to get away with it. read above if you can.

3. Just because a person is behind does not mean that the finance company can come and take a car.

yes it does. what made up world do you believe you live in? default is default. in some states they do require a notice to be sent out but if not resolved by notice date your done. again the key work SOME, not all.

3 Each state has different laws but most states have "right to cure" and legal steps of repossession.

your ignorance on the right to cure is amazing. MOST? most states do not require a cure notice, however most of these tards would not know cuz they can hardly read their contracts.

SO the only good comment you made was "People need to be aware of their rights" the rest is just bs. Sites like this are *** cuz they ruin the reputation of good companies cuz people don't pay their bills and are not responsible consumers and live above their means... so when they lose their car they cry about it when they are to blame not the company. so if you dont like the rules set in the contract then pay with your own cash...

Keep voting republican and it will get worse. But of course most of you dont even vote, which is even worse.

You know, these people who write this *** - got screwed by a large company!They have illegally repoed cars and continue to get away with it.

Just because a person is behind does not mean that the finance company can come and take a car. Each state has different laws but most states have "right to cure" and legal steps of repossession.

SO you people that get on here and berate and degrade people in the end are the ones that look like dumb *** and ***.People need to be aware of their rights and sites like this are good because the word is getting out about their deceptive and borderline illegal practices.

this web page should be called: consumers with no since of responsibility and pay late all time-cry with others like u.com :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin ...

try mcdonalds loser! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin ...

#205898

Obviously the people that never have fallen behind on any payments of any kind have had stuff given to them their whole lives.Try being laid off 4 times in 5 years and see how financialy well off you are.

Im sick of people working at these credit companies who are lucky enought to still have a job looking down on people having hard times. Try finding a job, taking kids to school, or just any type of day to day activity without a vehicle. Then try to get one after a repo on your credit.

*** you silver spoon dumb ***, i hope this economy hits you.What comes around goes around.

you liberals, with your belief that everyone is entitled to everything.this is why the economy is so fuked up.

If companies just waited for ever to get there $$ you would lose your job as an employee or as an employer lose your business. if you think that the contract u signed is only valid under a set of specific circumstances then u should either learn to read or stop purchasing items that someone else has buy it for u. When u borrow $$ u pay it back on the lenders terms not your terms it was not ur $$.

What is wrong with u people?this makes me think idiots like u should be sterilized to stop the spread of dumb *** in the world.