I have a 04 Honda civic that was paid off 2 yrs ago.We called and called for the title but THEY NEVER sent it.

Yesterday I tried looking for my car and they repossessed it from my work place! Now it's taking forever just to relocate my car and it's so hard to find a someone that will help me!! THEY don't know where my car is located nor do THEY know the reason of why they repossessed it in the first place!

Any advice will be more than helpful!!I really need it right now!

Had an Experience with Honda Financial Services?

Comments

Just finished paying my motorcycle off.... a year early and on their site it says your title will be mailed out .***. Had to call leon county to check on my title and then pay them 2.50 for them to send it to me.(still waiting)

Doesn't make sense...finance co.will not repo car unless there is $$ due.

Maybe car was stolen, or did police verify it was a repo by Honda Finance?If Honda repossessed it, they would know what it takes for you to retrieve it, you should be receiving a letter from them soon if they have your current address.

You will most likely need to file a lawsuite.You are dealing with a powerfull bank with highly paid lawyers.

It is not likely that they will admit they made a mistake and return your car. Most likely thay will come up with some excuse that makes it your fault and charge you for the tow and storage of your car. Act quickly or they will sell your car at auction. You don't need a lawyer to file a complaint.

Type it up yourself and file it.Also sue the towing company and file a police report.