I got a new car from honda 2005 I have been making payments I lost my job and made some payments late call them to find out how much i owed and they send me the letter stateing what i owed even though i knew that the amount was more then what i owed i sent them the payment.They then sent me another bill stateing that i was behind and that they wanted the car not the payments and that if i did not take the car to a dealership that they would put my son in jail for seven years for auto theft .

while i was making payments they were calling my son and totally abuseing him verbally, they belittled him in any way they could to see if they could push the right button to get me to return the car back. unlike you i really did not use the car i left it in the garage because i knew that they just wanted to get the car. I then also filed a complaint with the consumer protection agency and asked them if they could put my son in jail. they told me it was a scare tactic and to contionue to pay them so they had no reason to take the car.they have been sending some of my checks back and as it stands i am going to court 6/10/08 because they want to repo the car .

They state that i am 442.95 behind and they have sent me checks totalling about 3,500.00 so far in cks that i have not cashed yet. they are charging me for their *** private detective and esq. fees according to them. what you all should do is file complaints with the consumer protection agency, and the better buisness b nothing else will work with this company.

they are trying to treat their car loans like mortgages. they have lost their minds.

what could the incentive be?i don't get it

just another distressed consumer

Had an Experience with Honda Financial Services?

Comments

As stated by federal law, collection companies are prohibited to make collection calls to employers or workplace of debtors. Check more about this on the Federal Trade Commissions'w website and the law is Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Good Luck!