I purchased a 2005 Honda Civic in 2005 & financed it through Honda Financial Services.OIn 2007, they contacted me and told me they did not have the title to the vehicle and thought it might have been mailed to me in error.

I told them I had no received the title from DMV or Honda Financial services. They sent me an application to apply for a duplicate title, I signed and returned the paperwork. I recently paid off the loan and called to find out when I would receive the title. They don't have the title.

They think it will take 6 weeks to obtain the title from DMV. I wanted to sell the car by the end of the year but I can not without the title. The title to my car has been mishandled and no one will accept responsibility or help me.

I do not trust them to follow through.

Review about: Honda Financial Services Loan.

Had an Experience with Honda Financial Services?

Comments

File a complaint with the Attorney Generals office in Los Angeles, they will take action

Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Honda Financial Services - Honda Finance is dishonest Honda Financial Services "Here is a photo of the repo mans license plate which says it all. Can't we stop Honda Finance from giving thieves free access to our property for their own..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more