Bought a boat in FL and dealership went and had scammed many people just like me. The dealership had been floating loans with American Honda Finance Corporation. Honda had no idea and had no checked any suspicious activity of the dealership selling myself and hundreds of others the exact same package and boat.

I talked to the customer service manager Ashley Scarbrough. She was the rudest person I have ever talked to. Felt like I was talking to an ice cold person and her fake bubbly personality could not cover up the fact she could care less about my problems, but more so about the negative views of the company. She never said anything that was comforting or led to any answers. She could not figure out or wanted to figure out the root cause of the issue. She kept circling until finally I had enough. I hope that Honda does not promote this woman further, she was terrible.

Honda had to research what their options were and make me understand that the dealerships are franchise owned and they only work with the financing. But, if they could do anything for me, it would be a bonus. But the fraud would be noted. What kind of manager is this? Terrible.. Terrible... Terrible.

Review about: Honda Financial Services Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Honda Financial Services?

Comments

Honda Financial Services - Honda Finance is dishonest Honda Financial Services "Here is a photo of the repo mans license plate which says it all. Can't we stop Honda Finance from giving thieves free access to our property for their own..." Read more Honda Financial Services - GAP insurance offered by Honda Financial Honda Financial Services "We were sold the GAP insurance when we leased the 2014 Honda Accord. The car got totaled in Nov 2016. Our insurance company covered the gap minus the $1000 deductible...." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more