1.3

I have a very simple question to ask these people and they have kept me on the phone for over 40 minutes. I have tried a different language and the same results. They simply do not have ANYONE answering these phones. At the same time they do not post any email address so that you can send them an email with your questions so I do not know what to do. They have the most HORRIFIC customer service department I have ever contacted and obviously have just no regard whatsoever for their customers.

I have never seen anything like this. I would love to know how to get around the recorded message and actually get to ask a question from a human.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Honda Financial Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Honda Financial Services to "i want a simple phone question answered".

The most disappointing in user's experience was inept service and inefficient systems. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Honda Financial Services and honda financial services customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Honda Financial Services?

Comments