1.8

Because we overpaid on our account each month, HFS sent us little blurbs on every statement requesting that we just pay the total amount due, which, more often than not, was $0.00.When some large, unexpected expenses dropped on us, I did what HFS had been begging me to do for 4 years, and I paid $0.00.

The next month, I went to their website to make my payment (although the amount due was still $0.00). I tried for the better part of an hour to log onto my account. Couldn't do it. The next month, I made the payment through my bank.

Next statement I received from HFS showed a few piddly charges that they claimed were Investigation Fees. WTHeck? The next month (under the blurb asking that we not make a payment, because we were fully paid ahead) it showed a $160 Investigation Charge. I called to inquire, and have never, ever been treated more rudely in my life.

The customer service rep even refused to transfer me to a supervisor. Flat out refused! I worked in a CS call center for 5 years, and understood that what she was telling me was illegal. I hung up on her and called back.

Same experience.

Un-stinking-believable!Never giving HFS our outstanding business again.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Honda Financial Services and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Honda Financial Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and erroneous fees. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Honda Financial Services honda financial services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Honda Financial Services?

Comments

That picture you posted only shows that there was no activity since your last statement, meaning you didn't make a payment. So how is that their fault?

Due to a job loss, I got behind two months with them a few years ago.I told them in advance of this happening, and they assured me, "We'll work with you.".

So, when I called to make my payment and talk to them about it after I was behind two months, the psycho customer service rep yells at me, "WE DON'T NEED YOUR BUSINESS! WE DON'T NEED CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU!!!" Seriously?? Luckily, I was able to get caught up, as I had started a good paying job. But, you're right; it was the most rude behavior I've ever experienced from someone who was supposedly a "professional".

(A professional psycho, if you ask me.) My loan will be paid off within the next couple months, but you can be sure I'll never do business with this joke of a company again.The hiring managers and trainers obviously don't have a clue how to run and train their people, and should be ashamed of their incompetence.