I had the unfortunate experience of having my mother's car towed because it was two months behind in payment. After diligently calling to see what can be done, they told me, obviously, that a POA was needed so one was sent. Then they told me that the POA was invalid because of the date. After arguing that they should check with the Clerk's Office of its validity, they then required that my mother send in her license. Even after all this was done, Team Leader Tim and his goons, Debbie and Marcy, refused to help. They now do not even pick up my calls and cuts me off if I ask how I proceed. I even got a translator for my mother so they could speak to her and even that didn't help...

How am I supposed to get the car back? And I also didn't know that Honda Finance was supposed to collect on behalf of NYC Finance (for parking tickets.) They're actually demanding that I pay $1195 in tickets which are ALL pending.

I really do not know how I'm supposed to get this car back when NO ONE will help. Is there anyone else out there?

Had an Experience with Honda Financial Services?

Comments

World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more Daiso - Arrangement of products on the shelves Daiso "I was shopping in Daiso JBCC with my mother on 30 September 2017 and as she was looking at some plastics plate for children, two stakes of plate fell to..." Read more First Alert - 1st Alert Model P1210 Marketed as a 10year product - First Alert "Installed (2) of these in Nov 2014. Both went out this year - 2017. Product was supposed to last until 2024. There were more expensive than the traditional 9V ones...." Read more Overstock - FALSE ADVERTISING, BAIT & SWITCH Overstock "DO NOT ORDER FROM OVERSTOCK or SEARS!!! this company if you can call it that is a joke. I purchased a 24' INTEX POOL that they had listed online on..." Read more Netlite NGN Patna is a Fraud ISP Netlite Ngn "Netline NGN is the most fraudulent ISP in Patna, Bihar (India). The owner of Netline, Anshuman is highly rude and illiterate person. He is a fraud and cheat who is..." Read more